Thursday, March 10, 2011

WonderCon Artist Alley Location!

My WonderCon Artist Alley Location this year will be AA-143! It's official folks. I will be at the Con in name only, but will be promoting a lot of Obsidian Studios stuff there at the show. People can get their hands on White Ninja Guy: One Shot, which will be debuting the official and public introduction to Obsidians' flagship character White Ninja Guy. This book will be signed by me, and limited to a FINAL 50 copies! After this Con is over, and the issues are all sold, I will no longer be selling this comic! Also at this con, I will be selling copies of my 2010 sketchbook; Introducing: The Sketches of Ian Walker. I am looking forward to this event and getting hard copies of my publications out there to you all.

Also along with my original art pieces, I will be selling pre-made sketchcards, fan art prints, and other promotional materials related to future Obsidian Studios projects. April is going to be an exciting month in general, and I can't wait to get out there and let folks see it all! Can't wait to see and meet you all! Talk with you soon at the show!

No comments: