Thursday, December 20, 2012

Swaggernauts Progress

Working on the digital inks for the Swaggernauts webcomic. On Monday, I will announce the official date of when the Swaggernauts will launch online. Hopefully by that time, I will have a colorist locked down and ready to go so that we can get it moving, and get a nice cushion going. The final draft of the script is almost ready to start, as I am doing some revisions right now to the current script. Below is a pic of one of the pages being filled with blacks in Photoshop after being inked in Sketchbook Pro. It's my favorite program to ink my comics in.



I can't tell you how excited I am about this project. I'm hoping to get some fan base around this. It would be great to see someone at a convention dressed up as a Swaggernaut! I'm just saying!

Talk to you guys soon!

No comments: