Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Off to the Printer It GOES!!!



Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, White Ninja Guy - One Shot #0 is off to the printer, and I can't be more excited! I hope to get a release date on these books soon as to when they will be sent to me. I hope to have them soon. But as promised, those of you that have visited my blog and such know that those who sign up will have the first crack at the pre-order before it is announced to everyone else for pre-order May 1st 2010. So if any of you wish to pre-order a copy or two of the books, please send me an email, and I will put you on the list. When a date is given of when the books will be in my hands, I will then send you information on where to send the payment.

And now for pricing!

Regular Copy of One Shot - $3.99
Autographed Copy of One Shot (Ian Walker & Lance Sawyer) - $6.99
Autographed Copy of One Shot w/ Black & White SketchCard - $16.99

The sketch card will be original work on a 2.5 x 3.5 Obsidian Studio sketch card stock and is available only with the purchase of the Autographed copy at $10. Any sketch card requested without the comic B&W is the original $15. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to send me an E-Mail.

I am very excited about this folks, and I cannot wait to show White Ninja Guy to the world. I hope to get a lot of orders, and I would like to thank you all for your support!

Ian W.

1 comment:

Travis said...

congrats and best of luck.