Friday, May 21, 2010

New White Ninja Guy Page Up NOW!!! Check it out!

Hey folks, what's going on!? Just stopping through to let you guys know that a new page of White Ninja Guy is up and ready for your viewing pleasure. Please leave some comments anywhere to let me know how I'm doing, and how you like the progression of the comic. I have been trying really hard to make sure that I make some sort of improvement, and try out new things as well in all my comic pages, to make it an experience of growth, and hopefully great story telling on a concept that is so familiar. So the feedback of you all as fans means a lot to me.

As far as new things going on and announcements, the first issue cover will be redone completely, and I will be doing a cover myself, and then designing a variant cover, which will allow me to draw whatever a sketch on it. These will only be limited to 100 copies during the con season. 50 copies at APE, and 50 copies at WonderCon. So the new cover for the first Issue Heritage will be revealed really soon, and will be the cover that will be used to go to print. So stay tuned for that as well. More announcements will be revealed in the coming months in regard to Obsidian Studios, so please bear with us and keep us bookmarked. Thank you all so much for your support.

Ian W.
Obsidian Studios

No comments: