Monday, May 24, 2010

Permanent Personal Sketch Card Commission Prices

Yes, so again gauging what I have been doing over the past few months, and the market of PSC's themselves, I think that it is time to finally put down a permanent price on my sketch cards, and all my return cards that I may do for a set. It's better for everyone that wants to collect in the long run, and I believe more convenient. So here is the major breakdown...

Personal Sketch Card Commissions

Every sketch card that I do will be done on my personal card stock as seen below.


The pricing for the sketch card commissions are as follows:


Pencil Sketch Card: $10
B&W Inked Sketch Card: $15
Full Color Sketch Card: $20


Return Cards on Major Sets:


Pencil Return Card: $25
B&W Inked Return Card: $30
Full Color Return Card: $40

These prices will NEVER go up, and they will NEVER be lowered as quality and time are always in consideration with any piece of artwork that I do. All shipping charges for commissions will be a FLAT $5 whether in the US or International, and there is no limit to the amount of cards you can purchase. I simply ask that you allow me time to complete them, and other potential clients if I have a list.

To obtain a commission from me, all that is needed is an email of whatever card you would like to have done, and any necessary references. If I need more reference, I will contact you and let you know. PAYPAL, CHECK, and MONEY ORDER is allowed, however PAYPAL is the preferred method of payment as it is a lot easier to track. Checks and Money Orders need to be cleared before I begin the project. So if you want it done immediately, then it would be best to do PayPal.

I will be keeping a list of all my clients, so from now on, you will receive an email regarding the status of your commission from when Payment is Cleared, when work is Finished, and then for when the work is shipped. Turnaround time for sketch card commissions will be between 7-21 days, NO EXCEPTIONS. If for any reason, I do NOT fulfill my obligation to you as a client and the cards are not in your hands within 21 days after payment is received, you will get DOUBLE your money back, as well as your cards that you contracted me to do. There is nothing to lose here. Every paid transaction will be considered a signed agreement to the terms and conditions.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at my email at: obsidianmoonrising@gmail.com
Also, please visit my DA page for a gallery of the work that I can do. This page along with other links can be found in links on the side of the blog page.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this post.

Sincerely,

Ian Walker
Obsidian Studios

No comments: