Friday, June 18, 2010

Back into Photography!!!

Hey folks, I know that I haven't been online too much lately, but there are still things happening in the Obsidian Studios front. Right now, you will be pleased to know that soon we may have a new writer joining us as the writer of the Black Dame comic coming soon. So I am really excited about that. On a personal note, I have finally gotten a job, and will be online a bit less, but instead using the time offline to get things done for Obsidian Studios, and pimping it more so out to the public.

My wife just bought me a new camera, and so soon, you will be seeing me putting my hands back into the world of photography which had to take an unfortunate hiatus when my last 35mm got stolen. But now, I have a NIKON D3000 SLR camera, and I will be taking some monster pics with it soon. All nature, and people, and other things as well. So stay tuned for more of that stuff!

I have also been toying with a newer fresher style for White Ninja Guy. The comic has not been updated, as you have probably noticed, but the pages are near completion. After which, we will be designing a new cover for the first issue, and begin work on Issue 2. I hope to have a fresher and bolder look to the book this time around, and hope to stay consistent with it, as that has been an issue of the past issue, and has been a regular concern for those that have read the book. Below are some prelim sketches that I did, using tone as well as an idea for what I may go for. The color mind you is for Cover ideas. The Black and white is mostly what will be for the interiors.


We want to hear from you. Spread the word, and tell us what you think so far! Thank you so much Moonwatchers for your continued patience and support! Talk to you all later!

Ian W.
Obsidian Studios

No comments: