Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Essence of Fairyland near completion... SketchCard book creation underway!!!

So I just finished up the final 4 sketch cards that I am doing for Sadlittles and their Essence of Fairyland card set coming out in 2010. All that is left to do now, is the base card for the set. Once that is completed, I will be completely finished! Unfortunately, I cannot show any of the cards here on the blog until release, but there will be some in my new sketch card artbook I am going to start doing this month.

This Friday on my webshow, I am going to be releasing to everyone through all of my channels of communication the name of the sketch card sketchbook I have been working on, and a release date will be announced as well. Pre-Orders for the book will begin in January, so that folks that want a copy will be able to get their hands on one. This book will be the first small independent press book made, and created by Obsidian Studios, so I am very happy and excited about it. Those of you that have helped me along the way, don't be surprised if you get a free copy in your mailbox or something. Anyways, that is the latest Obsidian Studios news for now. Be sure to come back regularly for more news and information!

Talk to you later!

No comments: