Monday, December 21, 2009

New ETSY Store for Obsidian Studios

So in my continued efforts to get myself to APE Con in San Francisco this coming year, I have set up a store site for Obsidian Studios which is officially live now. On the site has all of my original artwork, and sketch cards and other merchandise. I will be putting most of that stuff up on my site, and some of it on my eBay site when I decide to run a sale or something. Right now, there are 16 different pieces of artwork, as well as my sketch book Black & White: HEROES. That sketchbook is at a limited run of 25 copies on the ETSY site.

Soon, the website will be up, and there will be a link to the store as well. But for right now, go ahead and take a look to the direct site.

The Obsidian Studios Art Store

Talk to you soon!

No comments: