Friday, December 11, 2009

The Road to APE Con 2010!!!

So right now, Obsidian Studios is on the move, and I have a goal. I would like to debut Obsidian Studios to the world for the first time in 2010 at the APE Con in San Francisco. But there is one hurdle... Money! I have no job currently, and am in need of funds. So right now, there are some items on my personal eBay page, and I am personally taking $10 sketch commissions. I am putting together a sketchcard sketchbook which will showcase the best cards I have done this year. Once this product is available, we will make it available for you all to purchase with deals and other things as well. Below is the graph for the road to APE Con. I will update you regularly as time goes on, and the cash is made. In the meantime be there tonight on another episode of Sketchin It' w/ Ian Walker tonight on U-Stream at 5:00 PST!


No comments: