Monday, December 28, 2009

Sketchin It w/ Ian Walker $10 Friday!!!

My marathon shows which I will now begin to call $10 Weekends were a big success. I made a small, but nice amount of cash on Saturday and Sunday night, and I will definitely do this again. Be on the look out for the scans of the cards on my forum posts. The prices are now back up to $25 each for full color PSCs and I am always open for commissions. HOWEVER!

I will be online on January 1st to start the year off with a kick in the mouth, and do a $10 Dollar Friday Night during my U-Stream show, Sketchin It w/ Ian Walker. All night I will be taking more $10 full color commissions, so get your list ready. If you would like too have some done, get your list made, and send it to me so that I can get my list made and ready for battle. I will then need to have you guys all pay for your sketch cards by Friday night. Then I will be swamped with stuff to do for the night! Be sure to get these requests in, because after Friday night, I will not do the next $10 weekend for a while! So get in where you fit in NOW!!! So here are the rules...


1.) Price is 1 full color sketch card for $10 EACH. And total shipping is $2. There is no limit as to how many cards you can get.

2.) Send a note to me here on DA with what character(s) you want so you can reserve a spot on the list, and send the PayPal payment to: darkmyster@gmail.com. PUT DOWN WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE DONE AND AN ADDRESS IF THERE ISN'T ALREADY ONE. This is the biggest and most important thing.

3.) Your name will be on the list, and you must have your payment sent by this coming Friday. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

4.) I will do commissions based on who pays, and if you do more than one card, though I may not do them all live, but I will try my best to make sure you guys see it being done. Most likely, I will be on that night later than the normal 9:00 sign-off.

5.) Spread the word!

=============================================





So with that said, I hope to see you all there on Jan 1 2010! Hope to hear from you all soon, and the LIST IS OPEN NOW!!!

Talk to you guys later...

No comments: